Sunday, October 21, 2007

The End or the Start of Something New

It ended yesterday. I thought I saw it coming, but people go through a bit of shit in relationships sometimes. I have a long haul mentality - I know things can work out and it could be sweet in the end. Some things need a bit of fine-tuning. But it takes 2 hands to clap right? I was very surprised, and today I was a bit miffed. I was told to trust but in the end my gut instincts were right.

To be honest, I had so many doubts about this one. So many fears and worries. I tried to pre-empt all the problems and I put my fears and worries like cards on a table. Just to ensure that my heart would be protected. But the lesson to be learnt is that I will never know what lies on the horizon. No matter how hard I try, it's going to be a gamble.

But I cannot deny that it was sweet while it lasted. It was a short ride, but that's all it was meant to be. And I know God has got my back. He's got my best interests at heart. In God I trust. Someday someone good and worthy will come along =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!
~shar